|Truma window switcher for Automatic shut-off device
Item number: R/75243
Important for converters: Directive EN 1949 stipulates that exhaust gas must not be expelled beneath windows unless a safety device has been installed that shuts off the equipment producing the exhaust gas when the window is opened. The automatic shut-off device and the window switcher are available since october.
The new Truma automatic shut-off device switches off the equipment that is emitting exhaust gas beneath the window as soon as the window is opened. This ensures that no exhaust gas can enter the vehicle via a flue installed near the window.
The Truma window switches sends a signal to the Truma automatic shut-off device when the window is opened. If the equipment with the flue beneath the window is op-erating, the automatic shut-off device inhibits operation whilst the window is open. The equipment concerned switches itself on again automatically when the window is closed.
- Truma heater or boiler shuts off automatically when window is opened
- Truma heater or boiler automatically resumes operation when window is closed
- suitable for all new controls (as of 05/2002)
- easy plug-in installation
- Voltage 12 V (DC)
- Contact load 15 A 300 µs (capacitive load 100 µF)
- Continous current 0.3 A
- Contact resistance < 100 mΩ (at least 3000 operating cycles)
- At least 10 mm, IP 57 dust-tight and watertight
- Temperature -30°C to +70°C
- Rel. humidity 20 bis 80%
- Conductors 0,5 mm² max. 4 m in length (already attached to switch)
Weight: 0.20kg [+ 2.0kg tare weight per order]
For more information to this product, please visit this webpage of the manufacturer.