|SIROX POWER X-Line S
Item number: W/XS01
Solid rubber distributor POWER X-Line S
Henkelmann safety box
· Suitable for mobile use indoors and outdoors
· Individually tested - with a test report on request
· Housing made of high-quality solid rubber - with a practical handle
· All switching devices are visible under a polycarbonate cover on the front
· Attachment plug and CEE socket with nickel-plated contacts
· All screws of the distributor are made of high quality A4 stainless steel
· With integrated fire protection switch to detect and switch off
Fire-causing insulation or device faults
CEE-AGST 16A, 3-pole, 230V, 6h
1 CEE socket 16A, 3-pin, 230V, 6h
FI / LS type A, 16A, 2-pole, 0.03A, B-char.
+ fire protection switch , 16A, 230V (AFDD)
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 430mm x 130mm x 185mm
Forwarding and distribution of electrical energy within the framework of the characteristics.
Attention, the POWER X-Line S series was designed for use in environments with a degree of protection of up to IP44
designed. The Henkelmann protects life and hobby equipment.
Confident handling of errors in the 230V AC socket circuit on board as well as in the camper van.
In the event of any damage to the distributor, it must be disconnected from the power supply immediately. Maintenance work must be carried out without tension and only by authorized specialist personnel! If you have any questions about spare parts, we will be happy to advise you. The manufacturer assumes no liability for damage caused by improper use.
Distributors, accessories and packaging should be recycled in an environmentally friendly manner.
Do not throw distributors in the household rubbish!
In accordance with the law on placing on the market, taking back and environmentally friendly disposal of
Electrical and electronic equipment (ElektroG) no longer usable power tools must be separated
collected and recycled in an environmentally friendly manner!
Weight: 2.70kg [+ 2.0kg tare weight per order]